Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Motherload

My morning routine has recently changed.  I used to watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report each morning at 8AM on TV.  But now I watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report each morning at 7:45AM online.  It's nice watching it 15 minutes earlier because it allows me to get to work on time.  Plus there's no commercials. Well actually, there are still commercials. Here's how I work this magic.  First I go to Comedy's Central's Motherload page.  Then I click on the Daily Show-Colbert button.  In there you'll find the most recent episodes of the Colbert Report and the Daily Show.  Each morning the headline and the interview from last night are available, but it takes a little longer for all of the segments to be added.  If you haven't been, check it out.  There's some good stuff on there right now.  Ricky Gervais was the guest on the Daily Show last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

The guitar shred-off between Steven and the Decemberists was on the Colbert Report last night.  If you haven't been paying attention, the Decemberists ripped off Stephen's Green Screen Challenge idea in their recent video.  Last night was the conclusion to the long time feud between them and Colbert.  It was kind of like a Ma-pocalypse, but instead it was called, Rock and Awe: Countdown to Guitarmageddon.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home